ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FEATURES AND RATES
A professional DJ at a full-service DJ company typically invests up to 15 hours of their time on each wedding or private event they book. This investment consists of consultations, music research, preparation, set-up and tear-down, performance time, travel to and from the event, education, and other business-related endeavors.
- Up to 4 hours of performance time.
- In person preliminary consultation.
- In person planning consultation.
- Phone consultations with your DJ.
- Music library of over 75,000 titles on CD/MP3.
- Customized play list and do not play list.
- Professional DJ system as your primary set-up.
- Music services for your wedding ceremony.
- Sound reinforcement for officiants and readers.
- Music services for your cocktail period.
- Remote (2nd) DJ system set up for ceremonies or cocktail periods held in another area.
- Music services for your reception period (includes dinner music).
- Wireless hand held mic system for blessings, toasts, and speeches.
- Professional disc jockey in tux or suit/tie attire.
- Money back and double your money back guarantees.
- DJGreyhound guarantee: Vern Shird (DJGreyhound) is guaranteed to be your DJ.
- DJGreyhound serving as your master of ceremonies and, when necessary, event coordinator.
- All set-up and break-down costs.
- All mileage/travel/parking costs.
- Special thank you gift for all wedding clients.
- Our rates are $745 (MD/PA venues) and $995 (DC/VA venues) for up to 4 hours of performance time.
- Additional performance time beyond 4 hours is priced at $125 per half-hour.