ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FEATURES AND RATES
Our packages include all the planning resources needed to make your wedding or private event a success. When considering price for wedding entertainment, please note that entertainment costs only make up around 5% to 10% of your wedding budget, but most brides feel that the entertainment is the determining factor in the success of their event.
A full-service DJ company typically invests up to 15 hours of their time on each wedding or private event they book. This investment consists of consultations, music research, preparation, set-up and tear-down, performance time, travel to and from the event, education, and other business related endeavors.
Our wedding packages are all-inclusive because we don't believe in nickel and diming or trying to upsell extra services. All of the features below are included in your wedding package, providing an excellent value for your dollar. Packages cover up to 4 hours of performance time. The only extra charge is for additional performance time beyond 4 hours.
- Up to 4 hours of performance time.
- In person preliminary consultation.
- In person planning consultation.
- Phone consultations with your DJ.
- Music library of over 75,000 titles on CD/MP3.
- Customized play list and do not play list.
- Professional DJ system as your primary set-up.
- Music services for your wedding ceremony.
- Sound reinforcement for officiants and readers.
- Music services for your cocktail period.
- Remote (2nd) DJ system set up for ceremonies or cocktail periods held in another area.
- Music services for your reception period (includes dinner music).
- Wireless hand held mic system for blessings, toasts, and speeches.
- Professional disc jockey in tux or suit/tie attire.
- Money back and double your money back guarantees.
- DJGreyhound guarantee: Vern Shird (DJGreyhound) is guaranteed to be your DJ.
- DJGreyhound serving as your master of ceremonies and, when necessary, event coordinator.
- All set-up and break-down costs.
- All mileage/travel/parking costs.
- Special thank you gift for all wedding clients.
If you require these services, then please feel free to visit our wedding resource listing on our weddings page for professional event lighting and photobooth vendors we highly recommend.
Our rates apply to weddings and private events and our service area covers Washington DC, Northern Virginia, South Central PA, and most of Maryland.
- Our rates are $745 for up to 4 hours of performance time.
- Additional performance time beyond 4 hours is priced at $125 per half-hour.